Sometimes the details of life can become overwhelming. When this happens, our Elder Administrative Services are available to handle them. Whether assisting with mail, helping to pay bills, or coordinating meal delivery, our care concierge services allow seniors to remain independent in their own home as long as possible.
Advocare offers an array of supportive Elder Administrative Services. Our Elder Administrative Services can assist with:
1. Home Administrative Services
– Sorting and handling mail – Resolve Medicare and insurance reimbursement issues – Simplifying and organizing – Arrange housekeeping services – Meal and dietary planning
2. Daily Money Management Administrative Services
– Organizing and paying bills, including resolution of incorrect charges – Balancing the checkbook – Maintaining home payroll records for caregivers – Organizing records to provide to tax preparer
3. Home Repairs and Modification Services
– From grab bars and ramps to complete renovation – Obtain competitive quotes – Home modification project management
4. Travel Care Concierge Services
– Complete travel coordination
– Organizing itinerary, booking tickets, trip logistics
– Transportation to/from airport
– For clients needing more support, we have available RN accompaniment destination to destination
5. “Excursion Diversion” Services
Our therapeutic outings can encompass a variety of themes. The Excursion Diversion is designed to focus on needs identified in our assessment. The Care Concierge for these outings will be either our Community Relations Liaison or a Registered Physical Therapist. Activities may include:
– Shopping Fitness – Using shopping as a therapeutic diversion, our Care Manager can use this opportunity for both functional and mental stimulation.
– Spiritual Sojourn – Our Care Concierge can accompany to a religious service or even to pay respect to a loved one’s place of immortal rest.
– Holiday Planning and Gift Purchases
6. Socialization and Active Mind Services
– Orientation on using the computer – Playing / instruction on Mahjong, Bridge, or other hobbies – Sports Outings – a visit to the putting green or a tennis match – Art and Cultural Festivals – Concerts and Opera – Cerebral stimulation activities such as puzzles and brain teasers – Food and wine functions – Accompany for community volunteering activity
Our Elder Administrative Services allow seniors to stay active, engaged, and involved. Contact us today to learn more! (561) 266-3489 or (888) 615-1818