BUILDING A BETTER MODEL
Building a Better Model And creating a better experience in managing care at home.
The answer is simple: More service, more value. Select home care companies that provide services to our clients understand the value of a professional Care Manager. They know that by pairing a Care Management Liaison with their home care services, they are offering a higher level of service that, simply put, separates them from their competition.
In this way, we offer our Home Care Management clients preferred access to:
- Top notch licensed caregivers and agencies via Advocare’s Provider Network – licensed, insured home care agencies and nurse registries with a track record of excellence
- “Hidden gem” caregivers that everyone would want for their parents
- Our Care Manager Liaison anytime there is a question or concern with the caregiver or agency
- Ongoing local advocacy and case management of home care issues
- Assistance finding a different agency if my concerns are not resolved
- Information on other resources and services such as Medical Care Management, Transition Care Management (moving to Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing), and Life Care Planning (synchronizing the care plan with a financial plan to pay for it).
Agency Independent, Client Focused
We are not exclusive with any particular agency. As a matter of fact, our only real concern is finding you the best caregiver who will provide the highest quality of care and greatest satisfaction for your family.
It’s About the Client, NOT the Agency!
Over the past 15 years, Advocare has helped hundreds of families with
Geriatric Care Management services. We recognize that many families would like to hire a professional Care Manager, but simply have to prioritize their care budget on personal care services such as bathing, dressing, shopping, and transportation. So we offer a helpful alternative at no cost to the client – Home Care Management services. Providers integrate assessment and case management into their process – providing you with an additional layer of Home Care Management at no cost to you.
That’s it? Actually one more thing. We believe that working with a professional Care Management Liaison to coordinate home care you will understand the benefit of working with a company with an integrated model of care. Perhaps one day you will require the services of one of our expert Nurse Advocates or Transition Care Managers, and you will already know and be comfortable with Advocare’s professional team.