Our first goal as Professional Care Managers is to get to know our client. We understand that we need to develop and earn your trust. During our first meeting, we conduct an assessment, which typically takes about ninety minutes. During the assessment your Professional Care Manager will:
- Outline the medical history leading up to the current situation.
- Document all medications – purpose, dosage, and frequency.
- Review physicians and all medical professionals and their specific roles.
- Assess physical and cognitive status.
- Assess home safety and socialization status.
- Paint a succinct picture of the current situation so that we can provide you with an action plan.
The learning, bonding, and trust building that takes place during the assessment process will allow us to most effectively serve as your advocate.